Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new desktopbackground!

Last year I started a project, where every month I'd post a desktopbackground
with a calendar on it. The project was quite succesful, with many people actually
downloading and using the backgrounds I made. 

When I stopped the project, many people were disappointed. I did however 
promise to keep putting backgrounds online, just not on a regular basis anymore.
So here's the first one.

It's a picture from our trip last easter. Me, Fabio and Dimitris went on a two week
long holiday to France and Barcelona. This photograph was shot on the Barcelona
coastline.

I hope that by putting this photograph as your background, it will give you a warm
feeling in these cold times. I know that that's what it does to me.

Desktopbackground Barcelona

(Click the picture for a FULL SIZE version!)

No comments:

Post a Comment