Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A few skatepark shots...

I've been quite busy lately, so I haven't been shooting much. I've got exams untill february the first, so I havent' been riding alot lateley. Ofcourse in winter there isn't really much to ride but skateparks as local trails have turned into ponds, but it keeps you in shape for when the dirts are ready to go for another season.

Anyway, a few days ago I picked up my camera again, and shot some photos at the local skatepark. They're not fantastic, but it'll have to do.

Enjoy.


table


hip jump



Now, I don't like the next one at all, his face if covered by the tire, and the background isn't all that, but it gives a better idea of the set-up.


hipjump


This is a shot of the brother of a friend of mine, he asked me to take a picture so I did. He's still young, and has only been to a skatepark 2 or 3 times, but it looks promising.

broer-wes-vert


Oh and by the way: Happy 2008 everyone!

It's going to be an exciting year, I've already planned 3 roadtrips at least, and I've got a few ideas in my head for some projects, but those will have to wait until February.

No comments:

Post a Comment