Friday, March 14, 2008

Trip to Dusseldorf: Riding

As promised, here are the ridingshots. It's a miracle I managed to get some, we drove right through Dusseldorf, misled by our gps systems, and the wrong adres. GPS's are great, as long as you feed it the right adress that is...

But we arrived there none the less. For me it was the second visit to the illustrous university, my first visit being 2 years ago, albeit with my mtb which limited me quite a bit. It's a great spot, as the photo's will undoubtly tell you. And what can be seen in the photographs here is only a fraction of the great streetspots on campus. Other spots will be up for viewing in Iron Productions' Video, due out in the next days. Keep an eye out on his blog.


Dries



Dimitri



Dries



Fabio



Joris



Wes



Fabio



Dries

No comments:

Post a Comment